Don’t know about you, but we’re ready to wake from this long winter’s nap and spring-ify our lives. While we’re keeping the comfort, we’re just looking to extend our loungewear and sleepwear wardrobes with new spring prints and colors.
There’s fresh inspiration popping up everywhere we look: sherbet shades and surprisingly moody darks. Punchy prints and chic solids. Long-sleeves and joggers or flirty camisoles and short-shorts. Timeless silhouettes and eye-opening trends. Taken together, you’ve pretty much got your new 24/7 wardrobe for the season.
So take a good stretch, and wake up feeling sunnier and more refreshed than you have in months. Welcome to spring.
FIERCE ANIMAL PRINTS
Designs with a wild side are never not a big thing in fashion, but they tend to surface most frequently in fall and winter, when earthy colors prevail. So to see them in spring, in the form of silhouettes (shorts and short sleeves) or lightened-up shades (tans, creams, pale yellows) feels downright surprising.
- P.J. Salvage Wild Love Woven Pajama Set
- Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Ultralite Tie-Front Knit Top and Leopard Leggings
- Honeydew Intimates All American Leopard Knit Pajama Set
- Splendid Animal Sweater Knit Pajama Set
- Ginia Serpentine Silk Pajama Set
THE CONTINUATION OF TIE-DYE
Since the sixties, hippies and hippes at heart have gravitated to this organic, colorful ombre motif; since this past spring, tie-dye came back in a major way. We’re still loving it: A hit of counterculture feels very on brand for the 2020s, and it especially makes sense on sleepwear, activewear and casual clothes–all of which we’re very much so living our lives in.
- Onzie High Low Sweatshirt and Weekend Knit Sweatpants
- Onzie Boyfriend Sweatshirt
- Glyder Modal Knit Lounge Top and Power Modal Shorts
- Honeydew Intimates Star Seeker Sky Knit Lounge Set
Florals for spring? Groundbreaking, we know. But some styles persist because they just make sense, and the first flowers of the season are eternally something to look forward to in the last bleak days of winter. Whether they’re outsize blooms on a dark background or allover teeny, cheerful blossoms in a bright palette, we’ll never say no to our sleepwear coming up roses.
- P.J. Salvage Love Blooms Modal Knit Pajama Set
- Kate Spade New York Modal Knit Cropped Pajama Set
- Bedhead Charlotte Blooms Knit Pajama Set
- Honeydew Intimates All American Floral Knit Sleep Shirt
CHIC SPRING STRIPES
Come summer, slender nautical stripes in heathered blues, pinks, whites and pale grays somehow always manage to mentally transport us to a chaise lounge underneath a beach umbrella in Cannes or Capri. Seeing as this is as close as we’re getting to those dreamy destinations anytime soon, we’ll take all the lounge and sleep instead.
- Splendid Weekend Stripe Sweater Knit Pajama Set
- Honeydew Intimates Striped All American Knit Shorts Set
- Bedhead Goodnight Knit Pajama Set
- Lauren Ralph Lauren Plus Size Heritage Essential Knit Capri Pajama Set
THE NEW NEUTRALS
Coming off winter, which tends to go heavy on novelty holiday prints, cool solids have a way of seeming like a breath of fresh air. From satin to modal to terrycloth, textures take the lead on adding interest. Palette-cleansing pastels clear the way for new things to come.
- PJ Harlow Anne & Lola Woven Pajama Set
- Honeydew Intimates Sun Lover Knit Lounge Set
- Flora Nikrooz Stephanie Knit Cami Pajama Set
- Flora Nikrooz Blaire French Terry Short Set
Latest posts by Brooke Glassberg (see all)
- Inner Peace for Busy Women - February 28, 2022
- New Year, New Bra - January 11, 2022
- The Best Neutral & Nude Bras for Every Skin Tone - March 22, 2021