Hanky Panky fans have seriously strong underwear opinions. We’ve tried and tossed all the rest because we’re devoted to our brand for life. We know our cuts and our colors. We stock up. In multiples. We collect boxed sets. We covet the cheeky, everyday-sexy vibe only they can provide, because we feel so damn comfortable whenever we wear them.
What’s more: Time and time again, Hanky Panky has proven we can actually have that, all at the same time.
So what’s new with the shining star of our underwear drawers? We’re here to report on all the news that fits. Find out right now on the Bare Necessities blog.
3 For $48 Deals Debut
- Dream: The Hanky Panky no-VPL fit you know and love in supersoft, eco-friendly Tencel jersey with new soft lace trims
- Breathe: This collection is all ultralightweight and smooth, quick-dry and moisture-wicking, with raw cut edges that completely disappear
The High-Waist Thong Really Rises In Popularity
This fresh, flattering panty style is turning out to be wildly popular. Previously available only in Signature Lace designs, the latest, greatest version—the Breathe Collection High-Waist Thong—smooths you, moves with you and makes itself scarce under clothes. Plus it comes in every color under the sun, for fun underwear as only Hanky Panky can create.
Solids Are Suddenly Where It’s At
As summer winds down, prints are taking a well-deserved autumn getaway. Luckily, Hanky Panky does those exceptionally well.
Instead, fill your underwear drawer with solids that match everything, go everywhere, and never make you rethink what you’re wearing on top. Be on the lookout for ivy, cotton candy, hot fuchsia and granite (all shown here) as we segue into the new season.
Latest posts by Brooke Glassberg (see all)
- The Great Escape: New Swim Highlights & Trends for Winter 2020 - November 23, 2020
- The Best Lingerie to Buy Right Now - November 16, 2020
- Must-Have Winter Styles: At Home for the Holidays - November 9, 2020